What are your screen protectors’ inspection standards?
Our screen protectors’ inspection standards are to be like this:
- Hardness: 9H.
- Size, thickness and color: As per your confirmed samples.
- Bubbles between the glass and glue: None.
- Dusts between the glass and glue: None.
- Scratches of the glass: None.
- Shock Resistance: 33g steel ball shocks from height of 60cm to the glass and the glass not broken.
- Smoothness: As per your confirmed samples.
- Water Droplets Angle Test: Angles to be ≥105°
- Others: As per your order’s special requirements.
And for examples, please watch this video so that you can see our clear tempered glass screen protectors can fit the real iPhone Xs and no whited edges at all after the installation. Or if you have your exclusive requirements, you can talk to us so that we can make an agreement.